We implement a document control system that ensures documents are approved, current, and controlled.
The DMP QA Program can meet any of the following programs and/or standards:
- ASME NQA-1, 1989, 2000, 2004, 2008
- 10 CFR 50 Appendix B
- 10 CFR 71 Subpart H
- 10 CFR 72 Subpart G
- ASME Sections I & VIII U and S Stamps
- ASME Section III
- 10 CFR 830 (including 10 CFR 830.120)
This QA Program has been historically audited and/or approved by the following clients:
- Bechtel National, Inc.
- Bechtel Jacobs Company
- Bechtel Marine Propulsion Corp.
- Bechtel BWXT Idaho, LLC
- Battelle Energy Alliance
- Los Alamos National Laboratory
- Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
- Shaw AREVA MOX Services, LLC
- URS / Washington Group International
- Washington TRU Solutions, LLC
- Savannah River Nuclear Solutions
Welders are qualified and experienced in code welds, special alloys, duplex, stainless and nickel based alloys.
NDE personnel are certified to SNT-TC-1A, latest edition. Capabilities include leak testing (LT), visual (VT), magnetic particle (MT), ultrasonic (UT) and liquid penetrate (PT) examinations. Inspection personnel are certified to American Welding Society standards. We have access to certified subcontracted NDE for many other types of inspections such as radiography.